Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2015

More Posts Coming Soon!

So this semester is almost over for me! Yay! It was a tough one…

But anyways, I will still be taking classes this summer, but a significantly lighter load. That will give me more time for sewing! And posting here! 

I'll start off by posting pictures and descriptions of all my previous sewing projects, both historical and non historical. I'll try to stagger everything out the best I can.

Does this appeal to my readers? I know I haven't got much attention, but I'm hoping that as I post more, people will gradually find my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I think that would be a great idea :) I'd love to see what you've made, and I'm excited you'll be sewing more over the summer :)
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm excited to sew some more too, as well as share all my projects.

      Delete