Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2015

Dresses

I also enjoy wearing dresses from time to time. I used to have a couple more that I had made, but they got a little small for me, so I donated them.
This dress is made from a lovely, soft, flowy rayon. I made it using a pattern I found in an issue of Threads magazine. I will admit that it's a bit revealing to wear on its own, but it works great as a swimsuit cover up.  





I love, love, LOVE this dress. The print is kind of whimsical but really cool at the same time. Every tie I wear this dress, I get at least one compliment.

I worked hard to get this dress to fit me perfectly, and it does. Which is why I couldn't zip it up all the way on my dress from.

Overall, this dress is fun, flirty and pretty. It's flattering to my body type and I love it very much.

Here is another cute, floral dress I made. I had hoped to make the hem longer in the back, but I didn't have quite enough fabric to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment